By placing an order, you have read and agree to the following:
We strive to provide the best service and products at the best prices anywhere. In return, you agree, by placing an order, that it will be charged in the following manner:
- All prices on this site are in U.S. dollars.
- The total current price of the products you have ordered.
- The appropriate shipping charge for the method you specify.
- Insurance and handling fee are included in your shipping charge.
- State sales tax on the gross total, if you live in the state of Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. No sales tax is applied to orders outside these States until otherwise mandated. This list is highly subject to change but the Store Checkout System will be up-to-date.
Our On-line Order System will automatically e-mail you with the exact total billed to your credit card within just a few minutes of placing the order. Disregard this automated e-mail message if you were quoted a different price - you will be e-mailed a confirmation by our Staff instead. Our On-line Order System will compute your shipping charges based on the approximate shipping weight.
You agree, that if you do a chargeback and it is reversed, you will be charged a order processing fee as outlined below under PrinterMalls Return Policy.
- Orders received by 12 noon on normal business days should ship that day unless there is a security issue, back-order or other problem with your order. Some items can not ship same-day, for example, printer sound enclosures which have to be custom-built and orders destined for locations outside of the U.S.
- We use FedEx and/or UPS and they do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Government / Educational Program orders must ship to a qualifying government or educational institutions. Click here to see details on our Gov / Ed Program.
- Your E-mail address must be a valid address! If your e-mail is invalid (IE, bounces) it will delay your order!
- Your computers IP address and name are recorded with your order for security purposes. This information is then checked to see that you are who you say you are. Again, this protects you and us!
- ALL orders have a shipping charge applied, even if you are local to us.
- Shipping charges are as computed on our site or quoted by our staff. The quoted shipping charges assume order will be fulfilled from a single warehouse. If items are located in multiple warehouses and can not be shipped from a single warehouse, PrinterMalls reserves the right to adjust the shipping charges accordingly. If items are located in a single warehouse but one or more items are back-ordered at that warehouse, the customer has the right to request items be shipped from multiple warehouses with the understanding that there will be an additional shipping charge computed as if items shipping from different warehouses are processed as different orders with each order having it's computed shipping charges.
- Shipping charges are never returnable. Similar to a walk-in store, Wal-Mart will not send a driver or courier to your house to pick up a defective item you bought in their store. They will not reimburse you for your time and gas money spent to drive back to the store either. However, PrinterMalls will use every good measure we have to ensure that you will be able to get the item replaced promptly with as little hassle as possible.
Note: We offer Terms to Government, Educational, 501C3 organizations, and some extremely large corporations (see below under "Application for Credit / Terms Accounts").
We offer Leases to companies through LEAF Dealer Solutions. They are very quick, and the most reasonably priced leasing company that we have found.
For additional information on leasing, give us a call at (843)-293-2667.
PrinterMalls Return Policy
All products are covered by a full Manufacturers Warranty. If an item you purchased appears to be defective, you must contact the Manufacturer for technical support first. We will be more than happy to assist you with telephone numbers, website address, and E-mail addresses that we have on file for a manufacturer. Products must be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. Non-defective items must be unopened and are subject to an industry standard 15% restock fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Replacement cost deducted from refund of open consumable items such as toner, ink, imaging units, printheads, batteries, media, etc.
Products that have been opened and are non-defective, cannot normally be returned. Please make sure you know what you are purchasing before placing your order. Product returns subject to an industry standard 15% restock fee. If you purchased and received an item within the last 30 days then determined that it is not right for you, do NOT open it. Login and view your account information. View the order you wish to return. Click the Request RMA link for each item you wish to return and follow the directions. Return requests typically take 24-48 hours to process. We will then send an email with directions for returning your order. Refunds for items returned under our policy will be issued once the product has been received, verified that the item is resellable, and a credit has been issued for the item from our vendor. Approved refunds will be issued in the manner by which payment was made for the product except in cases where a credit card was used for an amount over $1,499. For returns over $1,499, a check will be issued in the amount of the approved return. Outside of 30 days from the original invoice date, items are not returnable. Product returns result in unavoidable shipping costs paid to freight carriers and restocking or handling fees charged by the manufacturer. Shipping charges are never returnable. Similar to a walk-in store, Wal-Mart will not send a driver or courier to your house to pick up a defective item you bought in their store. They will not reimburse you for your time and gas money spent to drive back to the store either. However, PrinterMalls will use every good measure we have to ensure that you will be able to get the item replaced promptly with as little hassle as possible.
Please insure that the item you order is compatible with your existing equipment. We normally do not accept returns solely because of incompatibility. If you run into this situation, write us at and explain the situation.
Defective items are eligible for repair/service or exchange directly through the Original Equipment Manufacturer at no cost to you. Defective items purchased within 30 days from the order date are returnable for replacement. In this situation, call the manufacturer for technical support first and if they recommend replacement, login and view your account information. View the order you wish to return. Click the Request RMA link for each item you wish to return and follow the directions. In the comment field of the RMA request be sure to tell us who you talked with at technical support and provide us with their recommended solution. Return requests typically take 24-48 hours to process. We will then send an email with a shipping label and directions for returning your order. Write this RMA number on a label that is attached to the box. Do NOT write on the box or you will incur a restock fee!
You are responsible for paying for return shipping unless the problem was our fault in which case we will refund your ground UPS/USPS shipping expense to have the item shipped back to us - again, that must be by UPS or USPS ground only. Examples of errors that we are responsible for would be if we doubled shipped your item or sent you the wrong item. DOA or defective merchandise is not our fault as we are not the manufacturer - we are a reseller. You pay return shipping on DOA or defective items. Return shipping may be paid by the manufacturer when exercising your warranty directly with the manufacturer. Contact the manufacturer for details.
RMA numbers are valid for 10 days so once you get the RMA number, ship the item immediately.
Defective items purchased outside of 30 days from the original invoice date are warranted by the manufacturer and you will need to contact them directly to get your item repaired or replaced. No vendor will accept returns for credit or refund beyond 30 days.
Refused shipments are subject to a restocking fee of 15% plus all shipping and handling expenses.
Order Processing Fee for Chargebacks:
If you do a credit card chargeback and if that chargeback is reversed (money put back in our account), your credit card will be billed an order processing fee of $75 per chargeback incident! What this means to you, is that if you have a problem, do not do a chargeback, call us instead. For instance, if you see a charge on your credit card bill from CompuDirect of Myrtle Beach. for xxx dollars and you do not remember that you bought any items from us during that month, you should call us and ask, not just do a chargeback. This policy will not affect 99.9% of our customers as most people are good and reasonable people. It is simply meant to help us defray the high costs of erroneous chargebacks.
Please know that we are human too - We want to help with any problems you may have! Write or call us!
If you have questions before placing your order, please read our Frequently Asked Questions page. You can submit a question, from there, if it is not already answered.
Application for Credit / Terms Accounts
As a customer convenience, CompuDirect does extend credit to certain Fortune 1000 companies. This is intended to help our high volume customers place recurring orders quickly and conveniently.
All "Terms" accounts are Net 10 from the date of purchase not from the date of product receipt.
Please call us if you are interested in setting up an account.
Due to the extreme processing requirements of international shipping, we do not currently ship to international locations except Canada.
Credit Card Security
You may have noticed that we ask more information about you and your credit card than you are likely to find at other places. We do this to protect you and us.
All credit card information is hand-verified with the issuing bank before items are shipped. None of your information is ever released to anyone - it is used solely for the purpose stated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at: CompuDirect.